Youth Living Skills are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic health professionals to be a part of the team. If you have the following qualities;
- Have a passion for working with young people and their families/carers
- Experience working with young people who have various medication conditions
- Competency with discipline specific assessments and interventions relevant to young people
- Current NSW Driver’s License and valid Working with Children Check Certificate.
- Effective verbal and written communication with proficient computer skills
Apply by attaching your cover letter and resume and send it to email@example.com. We are currently looking for casual, part-time and full-time employees.